Exciting Updates are at Hand!
Dear Pleasant Hill Business Owner, The new Pleasant Hill Library sees 1,500 visitors every day. As people enter the library, they are greeted with a gorgeous Donor Wall that has attracted admirers for its beauty. For as little as $500 & up, you can have your...
First Saturday Story Time with Patrick! Come laugh, dance and sing along with Patrick Remer, Senior Community Library Manager of the Pleasant Hill Library, when he does a special First Saturday Story Time beginning on Saturday, November 5th. Story Time will start 11am...
With a goal of $1.5 million, the EPIC Campaign will bring our new library to life through the following essential resources:
- Bookshelves to house abundant Adult and Children’s Collections.
- State of the art computers that give all community members access to essential online resources.
- Tools and equipment like 3d printers, laser cutters and hand tools for innovators of all ages.
- Lounges and ergonomic tables and chairs in comfortable and serene spaces for quiet study and contemplation.
- Equipment and furnishings in dynamic, innovative multi-use spaces for gathering and learning together.
- All-season furniture and play structures in beautifully designed outdoor spaces for strolling, relaxing, recreation and, of course, reading.
- Age-appropriate furnishings and accessories in enchanting and engaging spaces for our community’s early learners.
- Seating pods and technology in Teen Central, a safe and enriching space for middle- and high-school students.